IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

Great comments @regalinvestor. I’m also invested to the tune of...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Great comments @regalinvestor. I’m also invested to the tune of 300k in shares. I would also ad they have 2.4 mill in AAR as referenced by Rob in a recent investor presentation(early Q1). They are also building a strong eco systems partner model partnering with Go1, Xero MYOB ect. This provides them with a scalable platform that reduces reliance on sales headcount. And enables them to compete with broader whole of business HR SAAS competition, essentially providing best of breed solutions across all aspects oh HR. For example IHR don’t have a training module like some of their competitors so they partner with GO1. GO1 are known as the amazon of training. IHR create API’s for seamless integration with their partners. This also enables the IHR platform to role out globally. My point is Payroll software is country specific due to regional award interpretation requirements so they partner with country cable payroll partners. Their Australian competitors like Elmo(500 mill market cap) try to provide modules across the spectrum witch limits their ability to scale globally due domestic restrictions on their software / app global limitations. IMO this why they are able to compete effectively and win accounts from Elmo and workday. They strategically made a decision to focus on the core elements of IHR to have a best of breed products and complimentary partners that enable them to scale the business globally. Elmo for example is struggling to grow because their market is restricted to Australia. They have a training module which is pathetic compared to GO1. Bevan has also noted that he is helping IHR create a an eco System platform(not specifically but hinted) that can really put a rocket under their growth. If you look at Megaport it is essentially a scalable platform monster with a market cap of 2.5 billion. Albeit a very different business. Regardless guys IHR are extremely smart and they have the brightest investor with Ben. I know Bevan and we correspond occasionally in Linkedin. I used to work with him at Pipe heading sales for Pipe in NSW. Make no mistake the guy is an absolute genius and I don’t think you can appreciate how talented he is unless you have witnessed his genius first hand. I actually was responsible for Pipes significant strategic deal with Vodafone and this deal had a large part to play in TPG’s acquisition of Pipe as is provided the fibre backhaul to all of VH’s mobile towers in term of Fibre backhaul. Bevan is always the smartest guy in the room and I’m thrilled he is in our corner with IHR.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.