FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

why i'll vote no!, page-9

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Methinks it is a pity that our BOD apparently is incapable displaying this type of forethought, or know when to take their hands out of their pockets and to stop spending when needed.

As I have said elsewhere all I am seeing is more of the same but with more money to play with. Heaven help us.

If this takeover was good for FML the market would have reacted differently methinks, and we would be approaching the 5c price set as a minimum.

As it is we are just bouncing along marginally above our yearly low SP waiting, waiting, waiting for the price to go up so we can get out with some dignity.

It is a great pity that all this carefully crafted excellent ground is not being exploited to OUR (the owners) benefit.

I am still waiting for someone to explain to me how I benefit from this deal apart from having the privilege of being a smaller % holder in a bigger FML that apparently intends to continue behaving the same way it has for the last 4 years. All production directed to exploration and expansion with no apparent concern to build the owners' value/wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.