FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello Juju,They are running a corporation. They have to deal...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Juju,

They are running a corporation. They have to deal with commercial realities & facts the same as investors also do. The rest is speculation, emotion and often opinion.

The points I raise are the reality we are dealing with. I have had a very bad time of 'discussion' in here lately and have stated 'I am over it' and I mean that.

I feel shareholders just deserve the facts and no confusion so they can come to a commercial decision to best suit themselves. I asked you that question because it is at the crux of the decision process before you.

Do you want a return or not?

Do you want success for FML or not?

I also made the statement that followed the question I asked for good reason.

The Common and Corporate law provisions are being ignored, misunderstood or missing in here, to the extreme detriment of truth in some cases, which I personally find disturbing.

The realities of commercial life are not usually part of this discussion either. I made a futile attempt to include it - and a few others have too. Most of the discussion and comments are fine.

I do not seek to alter views or 'discuss to convince', just to present facts and make a point here and there.

Sincerely wishing you a prosperous future,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.