FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

why i'll vote yes!, page-14

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi F&B,
    "Do we want to be a company built on debt? will their be strings attached to that debt? will there be currency risk with that debt? "
    I for one don't want FML to be built on debt. There is always a currency risk with debt. The beauty of Shandong placing $225 million for 51% is it is NOT debt. I am concerned with currency risk. I propose that (assuming the Shandong deal goes ahead) FML use the cash to operate, pay bills expenses etc, and sell no gold, just let bullion accumulate in their Perth Mint bullion account. This would remove much of the currency risk. I would not be disappointed to see FML's bank balance diminishing whilst their bullion account was increasing. I predict Shandong would be pleased with this strategy I propose.
    There are numerous opportunities for FML to acquire
    "value accretive" properties. These would include stranded deposits within trucking distance of 3MH. A stranded deposit is one which is economic to mine, however has no access to milling. There are plenty of these which have IMHO been identified and researched by our Business Development Manager, Chuck McCormick. Chuck appears to have a nose for these type of opportunities. Let us not forget it was Chuck's vision and diligence that consolidated our Coolgardie tenements in the first place! I look forward to Chuck having the ca$h to pick up more good ground, especially the shovel ready kind.
    It appears we are in the "wall of worry" phase of our gold bull market, with the "mania" phase down the road apiece. Cash spent on wise acquisitions now, will pay huge dividends in the reasonably near future IMHO.

DYOR
    K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.