FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hello Kal that is an excellent overview of where we are with our...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Kal that is an excellent overview of where we are with our FML investment, where the company is, a tribute to the Board IMO very well deserved and even a balanced acknowledgement for those with an alternate view. TU from me.

I have an alternate platform to pursue and have stated my point of view on further discussion in here at the moment.

The dust will settle, this is an achievement by DT, with the full intent of assisting shareholders, most importantly looking after their interests. The task at hand is to complete a corporate transition and to ensure FML does so for our benefit, and the cornerstone investor who can block any take over.

Don has been a shareholder since the seed stage and has every intent in seeing this through all the way to a highly successful outcome for all who remain with FML.

Clearly he is assisting us to realize the potential return we seek, to complete a corporate transition to a fully fledged dividend paying mining house with a robust balance sheet, operations and share price.

I will be voting yes after conducting thorough DD.
    Regards,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.