TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

why i'm accumulating again

1. 186 Posts.
    Against all good advice I have started to buy TZ again. It has to be said that in the past I have found all sorts of justifications to buy and none have been proved right but I cannot resist a good conspiracy theory and here is mine.

MB is currently planning to float his investment company - Yellow Brick Road I think its called. At the same time he is being publicly associated with TZL.

Given that Mark's history is Wizard and now TZ in most people's eyes, it occurs to me that to get a successful float away he could really use a second success story. TZ is hardly that at this stage but if there were a strong flow of news and the SP went to $1 or higher then he would be once more looked upon as the guru we all know him to be.

I would not for a moment suggest that Mark would hold back TZ news to suit the YBR float timetable - that would be improper and I believe that our new Chairman has integrity. However, I believe that the reverse might be true. It is undeniable that a rapid succession of revenue announcements coupled with a major investment by Mark might give the SP impetus and Mark's reputation and a financial svengali quite a boost.

Pure speculation but enough to make me dip another toe in the water (and I dont have many left to dip!). Fingers crossed I got this one right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $10K 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 324986 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.