FME 5.00% 1.9¢ future metals nl

why i'm 'all in' here

1. 394 Posts.
    I have finally (also begrudginly) sold my last rrs holdings. i have tipped it all into rmp (bit over 1m shares) as a short term punt, for this simple reason...

between now & mid may, rmp will be minimum 60c (ie roughly double where they are now). this will not depend on successful drilling. this will be based on aim listing, expectation of success & broker coverage. how can you not be happy to double your money in 6 weeks?

Conversly, RRS will not double in price any time soon. they already have a massive market cap of close to half a billion $aud. they are not going to be a billion dollar company in the next 6 weeks.

I completely understand the higher risk associated with the rmp play, ie. they only have georgia & puntland. i think it is still a safe bet to say that puntland will not happen. if it does, it is blue sky for both rmp & rrs.

at the end of the day, the market will determine share prices. old park lanes research note yesterday put a $1.33 value on rmp. their latest note on RRS valued them at 14p (prior to the small texas upgrades) and they are trading around 20p.

quite simply, this short term plan suits me.

good luck to all

genem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $28.09K 1.433M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.