RWD 18.5% 3.2¢ reward minerals ltd

why i'm confident

1. pkn
    408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Some long term holders have expressed fears, even if illogical that RWD's LD project could get knocked back. This is understandable given the history.

To clear the doubts have a look at what hurdles need to be cleared for a State Deed to be issued. The link to the document is below.

http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/documents/TNT-0270%281%29.pdf

Remember, this was deed was signed on 24th Sep with WDLAC, RWD and the WA Govt. Of particular interest is:

"Signatures for ALL registered claimants have been obtained"

This is the key for mine as a serial negative poster that was on Hotcopper previously highlighted that not all were consulted and hence the basis for objection. However if they were not consulted then the state deed with respect to M45/1227 and L45/302 would not have been granted. The granting of the state deed makes s18 clearance a high probability.

As for objections to the ILUA, Desert make make them, but they will NOT stand. The reasons is that the heritage survey covered only lands where RWD will mine and they are areas under Martu and hence WDLAC jurisdiction. So if ALL registered claimants that signed the State Deed were Martu, then by extension the ILUA should cover the exact same registered claimants as RWD is mining LD only over Martu land. Hence CDNTS has no grounds to object.

While some have claimed that we will know the outcome of the ILUA after a month following lodgement, I am mentally preparing for 3 months. Ultimately it will be registered, but I cannot rule out objections to stonewall progress.

As for why is RWD's share px not higher? Well the company is relatively unknown still. I haven't seen the register in a long time, but it is virtually all retail investors and new investors will be wary of the of the company's past with Native title that has dragged on for multiple years. What this company needs is institutional participation.

As Oz has said, MR did a round of roadshows and is set to do another next week. While these roadshows will no doubt put the company on the radar screen of local institutions, its unlikely we will see real money come through until the ILUA has been registered. Think of it from an institutional funds perspective. Issues like Native Title need to be cleared before they can invest.

The other drawback why institutions may sit it out on the sidelines for a while longer is that the amount that RWD will need to raise is not enough to generate interest at this stage. Indeed RWD management would be better off raising larger amounts of capital when it is needed and at a higher share price as project milestones are met.

All of which suggests that retail investors are being given an opportunity to get in at levels that are a significant discount to NPV of around $4. I have been in this stock since 2006, it has been a long wait, but it feels like the ducks are lining up. If this gets through then Officer is next as it is also under Martu jurisdicton.

Best of luck RWDers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.005(18.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.291M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $7.171K 224.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46752 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 87569 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.