PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Why Im excited!, page-63

1. 4,149 Posts.
    "Strongbridge - partner or predator?"
    That about sums it up.
    Zero information apart from the secondary analysis on the 1103 trial where they stated ,
    "These data provide further evidence for the​
    efficacy of COR-004 and its ability to inhibit growth hormone receptor (GHR) expression."
    That was 4/11/15.
    No information since.
    I think the biggest giveaway was not rebooking the Aust visit.
    Can hardly come out and bullshit about working together when their true intentions imo are a future without Anp shareholders anywhere near the assets.
    Will they start a move once the higher dose outcome is confirmed?
    Even that we have no idea the last communication was that.....
    "Dosing of these patients will be completed before the end of the year." (2015)
    You would think results would be in, particularly on the first to dosed early on if not the whole lot.

Boil it down time is running out for Md to add value via an 1102 deal and get the sp back to a reasonable price capable of fending off Sbbp. Sub $10m market cap sure aint going to cut it that much I do know.

Just thinking why didn't Cortendo take us out to begin with?
    Well the higher dose will confirm 1103 true potential and I guess it prudent to confirm results before committing.
    At the time of licensing they had a lot on their plate - also signing a deal with another party and getting ready for a Nasdaq listing and raising.
    Now they have 70 mill in the bank and a Nasdaq vessel to issue stock and raise further funds through. Pitched to their mates at RA Capital Im sure they,(RA) would have no trouble stumping up 50% of Anps acquisition price.
    I just pray that any offer they make to us is more cash than $Sbbp stock...woof woof!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.