CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

The recent announcement out of the UK has convinced me to invest...

1. 214 Posts.
    The recent announcement out of the UK has convinced me to invest in the latest RRO. The project announcement is perfectly in line with the UK energy roadmap that wants to see wholesale change to smaller, local energy schemes. The provision of strong financial incentives are designed to encourage innovation, drive down costs through scale, and overcome institutional reluctance to finance such schemes. As in Germany the UK Government has determined that the traditional generators are too unwieldy and slow with any capacity replacement or development, due not least of all to a great debt burden. The only way to get the necessary investment and new generation capacity is to incentivize development of small scale local schemes, just like in the olden days.
    I have no doubt the financier behind this latest BlueGen scheme has done the sums and will extract full value from the financial incentives on offer, whatever they are. The experience, manufacture and deployment costs and speed will improve as a result of the project and a subsequent expanded schemes will be realised quicker and more cheaply. And so it goes, and along the way CFU will improve its products, lower its costs and grow.
    On a different but not completely unrelated topic, I have noted in the local Oz press reports municipal bodies are starting to express interest in becoming local NBN ISP's. No need to invest big time in infrastructure and your target market is local and understood. Wonder if they could get water back as well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.