BKN 0.00% $3.24 bradken limited

why i'm out

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    What a ride.

Jumped in last November at $4 expecting them to bounce back to $6. They fell like a rock.

No company announcements, no nothing besides the standard reporting criteria.

I was a lucky one as I didn't sell although probably for all the wrong reasons.

Now there would have been lots of people worried and not a murmur from the company. When I questioned them they didn't believe it would help. I beg to differ, communication and transparency is king or at least credible.

They have now gone up and everything is sweet and I have made a 25k gain in the end but again not due to any announcements at any stage.

Why have they made such a remarkable recovery, it's because people in the know are getting very valuable info and the basic shareholder can guess as much as they like and wait until the six month report comes out.

So on principle I'm out and I'm sure most of you will think this is a little naive and silly, so be it. I have no doubt they will continue to prosper and do exactly what I thought they would do and be a good stock for most instos but I can't say they looked after the good old Mum and Dads punters out there during this GFC as I have no doubt alot just had to bail due to the uncertainty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.