IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

why im so excited! comparing idc to bdr!

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Fellas

I was doing a bit of research to compare existing small gold explorers who aren't in production but have a decent gold resource defined.

I found a company called Beadell Resources Limited (BDR.AX) and found the following facts:

12/11/2010: BDR announces a 4.3million ounce gold resource at a low cut off of 0.5grams/tonne.

This at a time when the price of gold was at $1389/oz. It is now sitting at $1670/oz.

http://silver-and-gold-prices.goldprice.org/2010_11_01_archive.html

In a presentation completed in late November 2010, it shows the market cap for Beadell Resources rising to $348million!

Now, lets compare a 4.3million ounce deposit at a low cut off of 0.5grams per tonne owned by a company with a market cap of $348million to IDC!

When IDC does announce their JORC Gold Resource in the next 3-4 weeks, as per their presentations, and reduce their cut off grade to reflect the current higher gold price.

Even if the gold resource only rises to 4.3million ounces at Mt Kare. Now lets forecast IDC's market cap rises to the same level as BDR of $348million. IDC has 500million shares outstanding (Including the 82million in Escrow for the landowners at Mt Kare).

That would equate to a share price of $348million/500million shares = Expected Share Price $0.69!

Now compare this price to the current 14.5c close today.

That is one magnificent return we have on our hands people.

And its assuming the NI43-101 2mill ounces defined at only $300 per ounce gold price donly doubles in size, and doesnt include any gold finds in the current 10,000m drilling program and nothing to be found in Cambodia!

Too much upside with IndoChine not to be part of the story!

Load up Guys!

Cheers Nectar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.