GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Hi Whiskey,At any time when you meet with other O & G companies...

1. 509 Posts.
    Hi Whiskey,

At any time when you meet with other O & G companies and discuss a JV with mostly is a bigger and more cash up partner you are selling your soul and project and bringing attention and focus to your project and your companies value.

Its a game of deals this industry and value is always taken.
    I have had the feeling for a while that the non detail and low news enviroment was showing the companies and SG`s concern about being taken over. SG lost his job when Orchard got blindslided by a hedge fund and did not get much of the takeover benefit via share price increase as he is not a big holder of shares.
    With the cline interval being isolated in SRH1-4 things do not add up unless concern about publishing great results early is a concern. The statement that the project update and note issue is for australian residents only just adds to my theory.
    But it is only small things but these are the things I watch for. The note raise could help protect the company as it does not have one significant shareholder at the moment. At the last AGM the only corporate issue was amendment of the takeover provisions. This and SG history of growing Orchard from 7 to 70 cents started to give me signals to get serious about this company.

My hope and it appears to be SG`s also is to hang on for as long as possible. Companies like Laredo which is our neibour are very aggressive and cashed up. GGP`s market cap is petty cash at present.

Its just great to see some volume. I knew as soon as we get volume there was only on way the SP could go. We need to see 1% of stock turnover each day. Just like today.

Good Luck all. Hope DJ got back in. Its only one small pip down here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.