IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

this is the last CR at 2.7c with free oppies, same participants...

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    this is the last CR at 2.7c with free oppies, same participants will be the ones funding this latest cash injection via the brutal retail massacre we witnessed over the last week or two.

ASX Announcement
    Imugene to Raise A$20.1 million
    • License of US based B-cell cancer vaccine platform creating a dominant
    position in the R&D of B-cell peptide vaccines to include check-point
    inhibitors and multiple cancer target candidates
    • A$20.1m capital raising fully funds expanded clinical programs for up to 3
    years
    • Clinical programs to expand into US and EU centres
    • Placement to institutional investors to raise A$12 million at $0.027 per
    • 1 for 9.5 non-renounceable rights issue of new shares at A$0.027 per share
    to raise A$8.1 million
    • 1 new option for every 3 new shares issued

Even if they are still holding one or two heads and oppies that they couldnt unload due to buyer exhaustion they still have a huge cushion under themselves to sell this down well below 3c and still stay in the money.

I would be seeing Valueadded here at around 2.2c once the profit takers have dumped the free oppies again while feeding the heads into the sheeple, once complete they will do it all over again with 18mths of share price stagnation before another p/d situation as seen yet again on this stock.

i think we will see @valueadd and his predictions of 10c then 15c as a blatant insider pump at getting retail to swallow as much as possible, i am picking he isnt holding any stock but hasnt got the man in him to prove it to everyone here.If he is so bullish and honest why does he not show his holdings, very simple, he has none.fully diluted at 3c is $180mill which is a massive mcap for a company that raises and pumps the way it does, today will be more than interesting, how the ASX let this happen again is beyond belief. WORST P/D DISCOUNTED OPPIES LOADED CR ON THE ASX THIS YEAR BY A COUNTRY MILE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 87321 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 59646 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.