IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Another great post Ben !! Most Christmas shopping center's...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Another great post Ben !!

Most Christmas shopping center's around Boxing day. Those who support or see IMU as a great Medium to Long Term Hold, can do a bit of Dollar Cost Averaging before the Sales.

We've all been long aware of the manipulation Insto's are placing on the SP in causing dismay and panic. With the sole purpose of filling their bags, of once owned retail shares. My belief is it cant go much lower, purely because fundamentally the company has only strengthened. I'm also sure that daily fluctuations in years to come, will resemble the current SP once this all takes off.- It will, when least expected.

The Insto's and Down Rampers are having a field day ! Don't get caught up in it, as your playing into their hands.
    Some masquerade as disappointed investors, whilst their getting the cheque book out. Others wouldn't be happy in Disneyland- remembering that Empty Vessels make the most sound !!

I'm going shopping for some more IMU Shares !

Good luck to all, regardless of your stand on this Site- Please all have a Safe and happy Christmas !!

- Opinions Only- DYOR- Not Financial Advice !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.