IMU 5.08% 6.2¢ imugene limited

VWboy, definitely not IMU,Not sure what tech Brody is using. In...

1. 12,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    VWboy, definitely not IMU,

Not sure what tech Brody is using. In this video he briefly mentioned NK cells - that's what CHM is doing and having success with and what IMU is progressing with ALA's iNKT. In another video of him I just googled he said he is doing what nobody else is doing but did not mention any tech. I assume he is doing some CAR-T related tech as this is very successful treating various types of blood cancer.

On twitter Joshua Brody MD (@joshuabrodyMD) / Twitter

there are hashtags for CAR-T, DNA and mRNA vaccines. That all is T-cell tech, IMU does B-cell tech and OVs combined with T-cell tech. But the world clearly heads towards what Axel Hoos already assumed before 2010, " not treating the cancer, teaching the immune system to take care of that ".

A decade later and the progress made has been fantastic for blood cancers. Now IMU / Hopper-Group is on the brink to achieve a similar breakthrough for solid cancers. Just months or a few years away.

RAD taking care of the radiation / imaging, CHM advancing CAR-T CD19 in bllod and brain cancers plus NK cells and CD17, ALA going for the superior NK cells - iNKT and IMU, you guys already know.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.5¢ 5.7¢ $1.751M 28.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 660964 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 549788 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.