IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Ben, Thanks' again for your contributions to this site. Like...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Ben,
    Thanks' again for your contributions to this site. Like many before have suggested- your involvement with IMU ( even if only advisory) would be a great comfort to most investors.
    I hope your family friends are coming to terms with their grief.

Well it seems as though any positive news becomes a tool for Shorter's to create a panic. Then buy back in before days end and watch the close make you money as all that panic realize there's NO sell off. Its not only Shorter's, The Institutions only need Retail ( Mums & Dads )
    to sell, then they go in their vaults. If we knuckle down in realizing this, there will be a shortage of shares and the price will rise inevitably.

The periodic advancements that come in via announcements such as yesterdays, are merely another stick being bound into the pile. The down rampers and sceptics will soon need to acknowledge what is now becoming a very large mass, that joined together will be very hard to bend. Such announcements singularly offers hope, but not enough to get the train moving. At some point a deal or partnership will emerge as one of the frogs surrounding our pond - Jumps in. Then all the other frogs leap in, attempting to claim what shallow parts of the pond is left.

Stick with it and hold your Shares as long as you can afford to. - Tenacity & Patience !!

My Opinions Only- Not financial Advice- DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.