IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-10951

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20380

Australia Day 2023 — Up for a chat

A friend and fellow long term though passive IMU investor rang tonight on Australia Day for a chat. I must admit to being well into the night by this stage of the game.

How’s your wife he asked?

I replied,

Asleep.

He then asked, How IMU was travelling?

(i.e., the real reason for his call)

I replied

Her Vaxx is a gun performer

Pd1 Vaxx produced the goods at its first hit out

CF33 is displaying robust efficacy in humans

Vaxinia is behaving as it should

Oncarlytics is a stones throw away from patients

Deal or no deal? He then asked

I replied,

Who cares. The stakes keep rising. More combinations. More beneficiaries, including Car T players. More market reach though access to the relatively untapped solid tumour market. Potentially more efficacy at the optimal biological dosage rates.

Why isn’t the share price moving? He asked

Who cares I responded.Happiness comes to those who wait. Do you believe in Professor Kaumaya?I asked. In Professor Yuman Fong? Or Saul Priceman MD? If you don’t I replied, simply hop off the train with the rest of the sellers and leave the spare seats for the real believers.

I am a believer he responded. Just ringing up for a chat and to see how the baby was riding. When do you think it’s going to move?

Look I’m unsure I said. It’s all about trial data now. And the stock is susceptible to one or two big players exiting, I said.

But when it moves it’s going to move fast, I suggested. There’s a groundswell now and there’s plenty of cash on the side lines watching waiting to jump in.

Then he asked as he always does, What’s your Quote of the month?

I replied.

“The virus remembered the disease and when it reappeared it killed it again”

Ok then, he said. What’s your Quote of the year?

“We are convinced that one day this shall become human therapy”

Imugene’s B Cell platform is proven, I added.Antibody production is apparent, lives are extended, safety is paramount and the cost of production is significantly less than existing treatment arms.

What’s the go with management? He then asked

I said, Well their comm’s weren’t outstanding in 2021 and their attention to clinical trial dates less than exemplorary, but the FOX interview and recent JP Morgan Conference were a step in the right direction.Monil and co have KPI’s to meet, I went on to say. They are certain to be working furiously on obtaining commercial outcomes. With money in the bank IMU is ahead of the pack and in a strong negotiating position. Within months the Oncarlytic's platform should have an NDI and legs.

What’s your price target? He then asked!

How longs a piece of rope, I replied before smiling to myself at my somewhat brazen response. No seriously I said, CF33 looks to be replicating and moving from one tumour to another. Professor Fong is buoyed by the forthcoming Vaxinia Keytruda combo. Within days or weeks we expect news..hang in there mate I said.

He then said, Speaking of hanging in there, how was the surf?

I said absolutely stunning, glorious and beautiful in. The water that is.

He then said Say good night to your wife.

I replied
    She's asleep

Perhaps I could have added

Godspeed for patients.

Good luck to investors.

Welcome to the future.

DYOR opinions only

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 26/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $817.0K 15.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 4719788 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 453183 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.