IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-11196

1. 2,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I totally agree with you WMHB in that the announcements are too technical.
    We need to remember that the general ASX punter has the attention span of a two year old and they have a mountain load of ASX announcements to pour through every day. If the headline catches their eye, then they read the first paragraph or two then make a decision.

If we look at the last Imugene announcement "turning cold tumors to hot " was buried down in the detail.
    And the headline "Imugene VAXINIA trial advances to Combination Cohort" to most new punters is uninspiring.

If however the headline was:
    "Imugene's innovative VAXINIA successful in triggering strong immune response "
    Then in the first paragraph:
    Imugene's innovative VAXINIA has been successful in the cohort study to infiltrate tumors triggering a strong immune response.
    Being successful in turning cold tumors to hot Vaxinia has been successful in attacking and killing tumor cells.

The wording may need some critiquing however I wonder what the sp response may have been.
    ...and remember ASX mining companies use words like "significant" "outstanding " "company making" on drill results only for investors to find out down track that the find is uneconomic.

Spozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.