IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

I totally agree with you WMHB in that the announcements are too...

1. 2,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    I totally agree with you WMHB in that the announcements are too technical.
    We need to remember that the general ASX punter has the attention span of a two year old and they have a mountain load of ASX announcements to pour through every day. If the headline catches their eye, then they read the first paragraph or two then make a decision.

If we look at the last Imugene announcement "turning cold tumors to hot " was buried down in the detail.
    And the headline "Imugene VAXINIA trial advances to Combination Cohort" to most new punters is uninspiring.

If however the headline was:
    "Imugene's innovative VAXINIA successful in triggering strong immune response "
    Then in the first paragraph:
    Imugene's innovative VAXINIA has been successful in the cohort study to infiltrate tumors triggering a strong immune response.
    Being successful in turning cold tumors to hot Vaxinia has been successful in attacking and killing tumor cells.

The wording may need some critiquing however I wonder what the sp response may have been.
    ...and remember ASX mining companies use words like "significant" "outstanding " "company making" on drill results only for investors to find out down track that the find is uneconomic.

Spozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.