IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-11204

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4892
    Hi Shaunbra

Thank you so much for sharing your chat with Dr Selvaggi.
    It is sometimes the insights we gain in these situations that give us greater understandings, and sometimes greater conviction, going forward. It is a very interesting comment so you would have to think he will advocate for PD1-Vaxx support if and when necessary.
    Having said that, if/when amazing data continues to drop in this program, I am confident that IMU is well enough funded to pursue it to a positive conclusion.

As for Yuman Fong, your comments ring true also. I did chat to him at the Sydney Roadshow, and I was left in no doubt that I had been speaking with someone who was going to change the world for the better. It was certainly the guarantees, and the support, that IMU offered him, that drew him to the IMU 'machine' in the first place. Thank goodness. Yumon is certainly one of the most genuine humans I have ever met.

As others on this site know, I believe the IMU team is one of the most impressive I have even seen in an Australian Bio.
    The share price at the moment certainly doesn't reflect the team, or the progress of the science so far, because I believe other 'forces' are at play. When the key data begins to drop, and the deals come with it, all those who held through the challenging times (along with the cancer sufferers), will have cause to celebrate. This is my opinion, so I will hold.

Of course, this is not financial advice, just the opinion of one holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.