IMU 8.93% 6.1¢ imugene limited

There's a significant difference between paper losses and...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    There's a significant difference between paper losses and realised losses. So, unless you've been selling at a loss, then that's your own poor and ill-advised fault. If you can't see beyond your own nose to the absolute and powerful potential this research lab has, then cut your losses and move on. Don't piss and moan about it here. There's literally another thread for that.

The key words in the above, is "research lab". I don't know how many times I have to say this, but that's all IMU really is, they are a research lab and the reason I say this is, because they do not generating ANY income...yet. Until they have a product on the shelf, they will continue to generate zero income. Why is income so important? Because income is a key component to valuing a companies share price, e.g. 'price to "EARNINGS" ratio, which is currently, zero! So, right now, the shareprice is being propped up by buyers/sellers, sentiment, and the potential of their products, which is currently impossible to value. So, continually judging the value of this company by it's shareprice is ignorant.

I for one am appreciating the current pricing, as I've been able to topup to average-down my buy price, which is now sitting at $0.17. So, my paper-loss isn't too shabby.

To conclude, Cancer has remained one of the longest and most consistent threats to human lives with billions, arguably trillions of dollars being fed into the 'search for a cure' machine over decades; IMU is potentially inching closer with every public release supporting this.

If this proves to work on humans as well as it did on rats, then their products will be invaluable and the shareprice will be mindblowing.
    If this fails, I'll cut my losses and simply say, I enjoyed the ride.

Not Financial Advice, DYOR, GLTA-actual-H, "Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.005(8.93%)
Mkt cap ! $440.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.3¢ 5.6¢ $1.077M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 890072 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 722055 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.