IMU 7.14% 6.0¢ imugene limited

I also read somewhere that he was a Stock Broker in the past. If...

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    I also read somewhere that he was a Stock Broker in the past. If that is the case, then I find it hard to believe he 'doesn't know' why the SP of VLA or IMU were manipulated low. He still has his 100m hedged short position, he has many friends in that stock broker world...

Most of this stuff is way above my paygrade, but didn't he sell to his 'mates' at 40c... Can someone explain how and why a director would sell to their mates at a premium as the world stock markets were crashing? Perhaps mates who are in the game of trading, and could easily hedge their holdings with a massive short position, and suddenly right before 'price sensitive' deals are announced *cough* they close their shorts? All speculation of course, but it makes sense that whoever is shorting is accumulating on the way down to lower their buy in price, hypothetically from say 40c down to 20c, then woop woop what do ya know a deal is done and they make MILLIONS! All the while us pleb retail holders have to hold the bag, or the water while the big boy's finish playing their games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.004(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $440.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 6.3¢ 5.6¢ $1.312M 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 299223 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 450000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.