IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

I have been in IMU for many years. Had a significant investment...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    I have been in IMU for many years. Had a significant investment of shares.
    I have been sitting like everyone else since the share price tumbled from 60 cents. I was pragmatic enough to take some profit along the way.
    I have been watching and disappointed as share price tumbles with market sentiment and the fact PH and Leslie sold down at same time as Cap Raise.

My lessons and Observations
    Watch what PH and Leslie are doing both in free options and purchases. Self interest is always a give away.
    Watch with interest and excitement science progression going very well.
    I am very happy with management additions.
    Notice the new CFO has listing experience and knows how to manage a dual list NASDAQ. So in my view thats a give away to the next change and share price uptick.(IMHO)
    Notice the increase and formalisation of information flow to a newsletter, the countless videos and investor information available to assist onboard new investors from USA.
    Notice the spruiking in USA via Medical conferences
    To me hold on and wait as science is progressing well, management are preparing well for listing on NASDAQ(iMHO).
    Hugely impressive management team. Only downside is I don't know why Axel Hoos left as I felt he was a very key figure.
    Investing in Biotech takes balls of steel and patience and plenty of funding runway which IMU has.
    I am impatient but satisfied we are on right track. My bet is a huge uplift when/if we get listed on NASDAQ on back of some positive news from the ten trials we will have going in 2023.
    GLTA shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.