IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-11505

1. 12,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3793
    Ben, the board is fully aware of holders' expectations and / or even demands for a deal NOW but we have to be patient and let them decide when the time is right. That applies to all companies under the Hopper-Umbrella. Just because others have done deals at various stages of drug development doesn't mean IMU has to do the same. The timing of deals depends on many factors, just because other companies decided to accept a deal doesn't mean it is the best for IMU to do it too.

I have sensed more and more impatience in your posts over the past weeks, but we have to trust the boards to make the right decision at the right time. And I don't think that at the current stage of the trials, when we both sides wait for official efficacy data, agreements will be signed.

Big Pharma wants to see data first and IMU won't agree to less than 100%. Most of IMU / CHM / RAD board memeber have been involved in taking drugs from bench to bed, they know how big pharma work and make decisions - we don't. It's like in a stadium, 50000 spectators always know it better than the coach or the ref.

Patience still required, we're not there yet.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.