IMU 0.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-11655

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Thanks Ben for another excellent post.

Your inciteful analysis of the value potential of Imugene’s clinical trial developments in 2023 underpins the proposition that IMU is a generational stock.

The following key points you make demand attention -

“The Next Herizon Combination Clinical Trial with Her Vaxx and Pembroluzimab is now close to six months in. I would anticipate the first data to read out on this trial in either late Q1 this year if not in Q2. In my opinion any signs of efficacy in conjunction with safety in this Phase 2 Trial would add approximately US $1BN in 2023”

“Given the last cohort of the Vaxinia Trial was cleared in two months I would anticipate data on the Vaxinia Pembroluzimab combination in Q2 of this year. Any additional signs of efficacy in that cohort of the trial would underpin a US $2BN valuation for IMU”

“If the forthcoming stage of the CF33 oncolytic virus trial treating TNBC patients exhibits signs of efficacy in what are predominantly very sick cancer patients there is sure to be a strong push from oncologists, medical practitioners and perhaps even the regulators in the US to pressure the FDA into approving a fast tracked registrational trial for CF33”

We know the drugs are safe … any additional signs of efficacy are simply a function of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $356.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $328.5K 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 5443565 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 2171910 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.