IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-11765

1. 3,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 621
    You seem to be greying the lines here..

interested to hear thoughts on what you took as fact from hoppers goose in the window and Scrooge nowhere to be seen comments and what do u think has been revealed as fact now that some time has passed regarding that comment..do u think hopper selling part of his holdings were in some way tied to those comments..I have no idea but u seem to be able to see things I carnt hence my question..with all due respect..

also what did u see as fact when LesiLes dance card was full..and what facts were later revealed to u regarding those comments as again some time has passed..do u think imu s market cap significantly increasing was in part due to those comments..I have no idea however u seem to be able to see more than I can see again with all due respect..

I think differently too u where I would only call it a fact once imugene have released the data via company announcements..and to me everything else is hearsay or an educated guess..

some investors take a punt on what might happen and invest without fact..often these investors have a higher risk tolerance than say investors whom invest on facts..proven event beyond doubt..often these investors have very little if any risk tolerance..

both parties are neither wrong or right..one could argue the higher the risk the higher the reward and some may argue the less the risk the more the reward due to less failure..

it's fantastic that as humans we are all different but one thing that unites us all is that everyone of us wants..expects..and deserves respect..so I thankyou for your polite responce

again the goose..Scrooge..dance cards..Val comments in my opinion are irresponsible ..let's face it imu have never from what I've seen taken the time to better explain these comments to shareholders and also in my opinion it could be argued they had an impact on the imu shareprice possibly catching some out as they attempted to catch the falling knife as the shareprice dropped down to more realistic levels and to where it is now again In my opinion very cheap..

keep safe

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $541.6K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 818590 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.