IMU 1.89% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-11778

1. 3,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    Whenbackdour what if the coffee was jst one per day..black no sugar with a squeeze of lemon..couple that with the imagery cake would u still consider that bad 4 ones health..

I hope you can appreciate that what is not good 4 u may in fact be good for someone else..

this is one of the main reasons one should not attempt to offer financial advice to others particularly on a public forum such as HC because one does not know the others health status nor their entire financial position in general..

Also with all due respect..possibly you could ask yourself by letting everyone know your next move..ie your sell price.. who exactly is that helping..when u do that sort of thing do u feel a sense of righteousness..a sense of power over others..I'm jst trying to work out what exactly is your message to others whom you no nothing of their financial status and why u choose to constantly show your hand..and have u ever seriously asked yourself y u choose to engage in this practice..like what's in it for u..

My only advice to u Whenbackdour..and this is not financial advice is try your steak medium rear..and with the extra time you will find you have because of the shorter cook times can u think more b4 u push that post button..

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $572.3K 10.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 7811 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.