IMU 1.89% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-11779

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    My own opinion is that you must be at latter stage of cancer to take this drug. By that time, even with good data, you live 1 year some may be 2. So these will be in service for 10000 out of the 1.6 million people per year of getting cancer because the rest live in developing countries and cant afford the pricetag. I think the max this compnay will get is 2,3 billions dollars takeover. Preventative approach, getting a vaccine will be the most effective in future. if you decided to smoke cigarette, lungs going to get damage. Bing drinking alcohol, liver going get damage. Just like homeless, there will always be homeless. This will be a takeover for sure, but realisticly, 2,3 billions dollars. If you like 20,30 billions dollars, then stay around, your choice. I love to be millionaire too but i also accepted come to accept a lot less is enough, i wasnt meant to be millionaire because i didnt get out at 60cents. But I dont eat at restaurants and i drive inexpensive car. And i am used to that lifestyle. So if you want to live like Toorak people, just stay with the stock until it gets to 1 dollar per share. I am old and will preserve my few hundred thousands left or i will be homeless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $531.1K 10.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 657883 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 338596 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.