IMU 2.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Good morning Ben,Thank you for another clear and well...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4892
    Good morning Ben,

Thank you for another clear and well thought-through post. Once again I agree with all of your points.

I spend considerable time researching related treatments and of course the data released by IMU. To me, it is
    amazing science. Having said that I, like you, believe that the IMU promo-machine does not really spell things
    out to the average punter. I guess this is why people like myself, Davy, Owl and several other spend time
    trying to unpack the IMU releases and their videos.

Your quote above is on the money ...

In short investors and shareholders alike find it difficult to comprehend the Imugene science ... and until that
    message is conveyed by company management in a clear and succinct manner that is easy to understand,
    the company is going to continue to suffer from low trading volumes and negative criticism..."

The above quotecovers much of the challenge, in a nutshell.

Like you, and many others, I believe that much more could be done break down the language, into 'layman's terms',
    to help regular investors get a better handle on the science and why it is working. And in my opinion, it is working.

Several years ago I was working on a project that involved most of the CSIRO research teams. It was an amazing
    opportunity BUT the biggest challenge we had was communication ... because we had to break down the 'science
    speak' into a form that everyone could understand. Scientists are great at science and research, but often not so
    strong on communication. It is this area that IMU need to lift, and a decent Comms person can do this for them.
    When, and if this happens, we should see a lift in the share price, even without deals.

Of course, just one poster's opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $541.6K 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 818590 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 249636 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.