IMU 6.78% 5.5¢ imugene limited

I'm certain that passing the communication feedback onto...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm certain that passing the communication feedback onto Imugene would benefit us all - before taking the plunge in Imugene, this was something I considered heavily.

fundamentals all seem solid to me, they're taking the right steps forward, but all of the investor communication is tied up in niche, colloquially science-heavy language that most either don't understand and hence, don't know the trigger words that indicate extremely positive data, or just couldn't be bothered trying to understand it.

take a note from the mining sector - all small caps with half decent initial samples release to the market 'BONANZA grades hit....', 'massive sulphides...', 'outstanding initial assays...'.
    I dare say that more than half don't read the announcement, but just throw their chips in based on how positive the headline is.

ultimately, my two main concerns are that the products are effective and the SP moves north. for the latter to happen, communication needs to be more effective as that's what will spur investor interest and move the SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.004(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.5¢ $2.515M 44.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 819340 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 515951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.