IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

It's been a while since I have posted, like most of the genuine...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 935
    It's been a while since I have posted, like most of the genuine holders, sick of the trolls and parasites that seem have infested these threads of late, I have ignored them as they come up, I would encourage others to do so and please do not engage with a response because that's how they feed!

Anyway on with some of my thoughts.

Firstly a big thankyou to those posters who have provided feedback from the Sydney and Melbourne (and hopefully Perth feedback) it's greatly appreciated!

One thing that stands out to me is the huge number of sites that have already signed up for the CF33 Vaxinia trials.
    Notably;
    • There are so many clinical trials happening, normally it's a difficult challenge to enroll sites up to a new experimental drug
    • We currently have 9 sites signed up for Vaxinia across the USA & Aus (potentially more to come)
    • With 100 patients to enroll this will happening quite quickly across this many sites (from what we are hearing people are lining up)
    • From my perspective this can only mean that "the word is out there" amongst the medical oncology community
    • I cant recall seeing any phase 1 clinical trial with this many sites enrolled
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5131/5131399-adf69978595bad7f208b6b41bed929f8.jpg

Long term holders, stay patient many including myself believe that the results will come in sooner than later.

Cheers Capt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $2.269M 39.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 514808 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 123957 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.