IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Dr Jakob Dupont is Validation in my opinion.After recently...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Dr Jakob Dupont is Validation in my opinion.

After recently attending the Melbourne presentation, I came away even more confident about my investment in IMU, and this time it's because of
    Dr Dupont. You see there is a little difference between Dr Dupont and the rest of the team at IMU.
    But first lets briefly look at what he brings to the table.
    He has led 4 IPO's.
    He has had 4 significant big Pharma Partnerships.
    He has taken 10 drugs to FDA approval.
    As Leslie Chong has mentioned, "It's a big achievement in a life time to take one drug to FDA approval, Dupont has already taken 10 of them".
    So, what's the difference between Dr Dupont and Leslie Chong, Paul Hopper, Yuman Fong ,Saul J Pricman, and the rest of the team at IMU.
    Dr Dupont has made sure to come into IMU at an infliction piont for the company. Unlike Leslie Chong and Paul Hopper and the rest of the team, back in the earlier days, there was plenty of risk. Yes, they believed in all the IP that IMU have, but there was no guarantee it would work.
    For example, when Yuman came out to Australia last year for the first presintations he openly admitted that he was very relieved that the first cohort had passed safety wise. As Yuman said, you really don't know 100 percent until it's in humans. Fast forward to this year, and he now openly says that he is now convinced it will work. ( they can clearly see what the virus is doing)

Think about it, why would Dupont a man of his reputation risk coming to IMU if he wasn't sure in his own mind that success is a major chance.
    Dupont can get a position in any pharmaceutical company in the world, they all know and respect him for his major achievements. But Dupont has
    chosen IMU. Lets not forget that these guys have access to all the data, we as shareholders have to wait for a 3rd party validation.

I was lucky enough to corner Dr Dupont after the presentation in Melbourne. I asked him two specific quistions, to say he is confident is an understatement. So, Dupont is now part of the team at IMU, he can smell a deal from a mile away, and for me that's the validation I'm looking for.
    So, for a man of his reputation as an expert in his field, I say if he believes IMU will succeed who am I to argue, for I am just a layman putting my faith
    in this wonderful company that is the who's, who of the oncology world. I believe that Dupont has come over knowing full well that IMU have the goods and soon will present the proof.
    This is all my personal opinion and not financial advice.
    DYOR, and seek investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.