IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Dear KluckI am a long term holder of IMU but refrained from...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Dear Kluck

I am a long term holder of IMU but refrained from posting due to the childish tantrums and vitriol that has infiltrated the attempt at discussion and learning.

As referred to in a post by JOV88, Yuman has willingly and graciously spent time reviewing my sister's scans and discussing options when her oncologist has told her to prepare for palliative care. He made himself available at the November roadshow and at the City of Hope before and after Christmas. He enquired on her progress on 15 March. We are all driven by different factors - Yuman is there to bring hope into people's lives and the lives of their families. ( i know that hope does not increase the SP. After hope comes results and then financial rewards)

He has spent his life to achieve something that only a very few people can honestly say that have achieved. I sense that the financial rewards are an afterthought for him.

I have also spent time with Leslie at both events and she is a fierce warrior whose motives are consistent with Yuman's.

I also apologised to her and the management team at the Melbourne function for having to waste so much of their time consoling disgruntled shareholders instead of focussing their skills and time on progressing the company.

Anyway Kluck the pattern you have observed with the IMU trading is consistent with that of NEU in the lead up to the FDA approval and I have been most fortunate to know how that has played out. Sometimes the best strategy is to do nothing.

Anthony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $538.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.