IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

hi mate, let me try to understand better. - you are an Imu...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    hi mate, let me try to understand better.
    - you are an Imu holder
    - you are not happy with management
    - you are waiting the SP reach $0.2 to get out
    - you are posting tens of posts against this company everyday
    - you believe this company will never reach the scope
    - you believe management is making money on poor shareholders
    - you believe that valuable shareholders and poster on this forum are rich, free carry and up rumpers
    - you, together with others here (which appears and disappears), believe the SP will reach the single digit soon.

my question is why don’t you acknowledge the loss and sell your stock? If you believe it will go south why don’t you save your capital whatever is left?
    As per commonsense if I don’t believe in something I will run away from it, why are you still here and in the same time trying to scare others.

you have created few thread, especially after the Ben one (thanks Ben I really enjoyed it), just to create confusions.

I was almost forgetting the most important part.
    have you had ever produced any evidence to your statements?
    simple answer no.
    At this stage what you don’t have understood yet, we are in the science hands, and not in new investors hands.
    if the science will be proved working, no one can stop big pharma to do a bid war, and the educated investors will be rewarded .
    I am pretty sure if this company will succeed, you will be rewarded too because all you are doing is accumulating at low price, with a questionable technique.

please avoid to reply if you have to use nonsense words, in your apparently broken English, I believe this is another strategy to confuse people, google translator works a lot better and is not har to use it.

this is just my opinion and not financial advise

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.