IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Imugene continues to make exceptional progress with its multiple...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Imugene continues to make exceptional progress with its multiple ongoing human trials and to date, news has been positive and supporting investors beliefs in these novel and potentially game changing technologies.

My belifs in IMU's board, management & technology is unwavered by the economic downturn in domestic and international markets that we have experienced in recent times that are attributed to the war in Ukraine, the global pandemic and the changing market conditions with high inflationary pressures and rising interest rates, collapses of large building companies and small businesses....

Whilst the economic and stock market conditions/dynamics have shifted and the bio-tech sector fell out of favour as investors sought safe havens during uncertain times, I keep myself reminded of the cyclical nature of stock markets and from fundamental economics 101 - 'the business cycle's...

IMU is in better shape now that it was when the prevailing market conditions were better and it reached its previous all time high..... imugene will have its dayagain and time to shine bright once again and when it comes back, it will be with a vengance as investors scramble to hop on the wagon.

I ignore most of the sheepish negative comments from downrampers while paying attention to any negative views that display any substance (which is minimal)... I will continue to hold for the improvement in capital markets and look forward to seeing a share price that more accurately represents the incredible value that this company and team are delivering through the advancements in the trials and further supporting evidence of the efficacy of these incredible platforms and technologies.....

The only thing I would be particularly eager to see, is the board approaching any future visions for the company as a more wholistic strategy as a going concern and to become a much larger company rather than one which sells off assets...... I'd love to see a more aggressive growth strategy that included a mergers and acquisitions strategy to roll up smaller biotechs and sell the whole company to big pharma, rather than a focus purely on organic growth from existing technology platforms....

Acquisitions would lead to faster growth, increased value
    of assets under control, diversification and risk minimisation and some synergistic economic and operational benefits from potential cost reductions...

I'd like to see aggressive growth pusued from both, organic growth and a mergers& acquisitions strategy with the end goal of becoming one substantially large company that is too attractive not to be gobbled up by big pharma after a bidding war....

Just my 2.4 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $332.9K 6.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 539790 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1243558 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.