IMU 2.50% 6.2¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-1300

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750

Yes that FP post was one of many he put up and pretty inspirational , if you subscribed to the theory that IMU were on the right track .

A good bit of inspirational dialogue and could apply to any company well run and with good saleable products that become in demand . Back then the theory behind the B Cell Platform made a lot a of sense , and appeared to work in the lab & with mice .

The whole of FP's message was based on

a. The validity of the IP - Comment :

It looks like it works and may be superior to alternative products

b. The likely value proposition of the IP - Comment :
    We all know the market is HUGE ...and if a) applies then the corresponding value should be HUGE

c. he credibility of the people behind and involved with the company Comment :

Seem to be extremely credible / connected / and at the top of their respective fields

As its turned out its looking more and more like the IP is a winner ...and continual validity of same will drive the story on .

There will always be skeptics - which is healthy enough - many most likely just aren't that up to speed with the various developments over the last couple of years .

Like many here I read and thought about FP's post and I thank him for them .

The continued results and compounding number of very credible people of scientific and medical background ( who must have a fair idea about what's going down ) who have become associated with IMU has reinforced the long term vision for me .

As always time will tell ......

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $446.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 5.8¢ $1.526M 25.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 943850 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 343390 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ 9638981
Last updated 15.02pm 05/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.