IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Hi Specyray hope u are wellRegarding your thoughts on what's to...

1. 3,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Hi Specyray hope u are well

Regarding your thoughts on what's to come..u could be correct but with all due respect if true..why isn't team imu increasing their holdings..wouldn't that be just normal human nature..

The goose is in the window and Scrooge is no where to be seen..action taken..sell a shat load..and that at a time when imu s dance card was full..that being said clearly IMU aren't ready to join the asx200 club just yet..

The above could give at least some reason as to why imu have had outstanding after outstanding announcements all the while the shareprice has plummeted some 80 percent..

would u or anyone play a game of poker with a person FOR MONEY if that person held their cards or dealt the cards from under the table..

I'm not saying imu are doing anything unscrupulous just that as an asx listed 200 company and where money is on the table there is an assumption that transparency is seen to be held held to a higher degree of priority..and with the Scrooge comments and action taken..ie sell ...that dosnt seem for myself to be the case..

In anyevent overall imu s IP is looking the goods and it's more than likely just a case of wishing for more at such an early stage so I will be waiting this one out and if it does drop into the ten cent range I'm going to go in hard once again for I do get a strong sence with all that's been laid out to date imu are ahead on the score board for the buiness they are in

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $1.098M 21.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 7481668 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1703097 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.