IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

Theres a lot to be said for finding 'young' biotech, or other,...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Theres a lot to be said for finding 'young' biotech, or other, Companies which look to have a novel drug or method of application which might transform and replace the way things are done currently, i.e. the current Standard of Care (SOC) or operation if you like, and also have a worldwide appeal.

My current largest, by far, investment is with IMU and my average price is 1.5 cents (bought about 2015 I think but Commsec is currently down for maintenance so can't verify). AVH (RCEL days) cost me about a dollar (after consolidation) and Neuren about $1.05 after consolidation (2013 or so).

I still hold them but have bought and sold them, and others, on the way through and bought rental townhouses when some of them had a bit of a 'run', down the years.

I've not invested money I couldn't afford to lose but have had my overall investment halved during 1987 and the GFC, etc. but the sharemarket seems to spring back fairly well with time ( and provide opportunities to buy 'distressed gentlefolk' - as i call them - cheaply), as long as you don't panic.

Some other, similar, longer term shares I've got hopes for currently are ACW, EDE, DXB, MX1, and PTX.

I'm currently 78 years old and, to keep my brain turning over, I play bridge a few times a week and keep 'ducking and weaving' with my sharemarket speccies.

If nothing else it's an interesting way of staying relatively sane and testing yourself, whilst also doing the business.

(Tip for old players: My brother-in-law was a keen share trader and fairly successful with it. Unfortunately nobody noticed he'd gotten altheimer's until half the money was gone. Such is life I suppose. But I have noticed my heirs being more sceptical of my brain power these days).

Anyway, enough said.

Good Luck to all holders. Hopefully IMU will emerge successfully sooner rather than later.

Donos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.