IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-13443

1. 3,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    not many penny stocks are looking out for their share holders first these days , they look after themselves before anything else hence the number of options and bonuses and salaries they pay themselves , ph lending 100 million shares he knew will be shorted for example , im no expert but I guess lending them is better than selling them for him and in some way be a bit of comfort he still wants them back at least I hope he does (anyone know how many can still be shorted and when they have to be covered I think it was 3 years) , I would love to see him recall them asap but I would think the shorters will have plenty of time to cover from dare I say it blatant asx thieves
    I have done well from imu from selling at the highs and taking profits along the way ,I have increased my holding in the last week so hopefully it will pay off again , problem is many bought high and are now extremely frustrated , by selling letting the accumulation continue , my current hold I’ll ride out long and will keep accumulating on each resistance level , good luck all I hope the crap ends soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.