IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

You've really hit the nail on the head here. Raising very...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    You've really hit the nail on the head here. Raising very obvious issues that the die-hard IMU supporters overlook or make excuses for. This forum lacks well thought out and well constructed counter views and opinions. They tend to be labelled negative immediately and long term holders, such as myself, need more of realistic and unblinkered posters like you. The WBD types are basically a waste of time, but even he/she occasionally hits the mark in amongst the drivel, which is why they are not on ignore. For me, your comments on the integrity of management and the periodic financial smoke and mirrors of the Chairman go to a key part of the problem. Serious damage has been done with those that matter and we're seeing that now in industry and market sentiment. I am confident we are still on track with the science, but stop giving us that message. It's worn very thin, along with the patience and bank balance of many of us. If nothing else, give us greater transparency where possible and stop treating us as fools.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.