IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-13822

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    Ok found it. Was 2 different posters earlier this month. Regal is the firms name. 1 said they just dumped another 10mill stock last week, i presume ealy this month. Someone questioned him on evidence and he said his mate works for an investment firm that knows stuff.

Someone else asked about the life science investors if we know their names yet? 2nd poster replied with yes Regal, and yes they are short.

Take that what you will, I take it with a grain of salt, I dont know anything about Regal never heard of em and this is Hotcopper public sharing forum... I just don't like any forms of secrecy from shareholders, and the idea that withholding the names BECAUSE the investment firm is known to do a lot of shorting?!?! Obvious red flags for shareholders who many would have sold out until the decline stops. Maybe a lil conspiratory but makes a hell of a lot of sense to me why Paul would want to hide their identities. The secrecy deal could also have been from "Regal" as stipulations of privacy to confirm the investment to IMU. We may never know the 100% truth about it, but if our SP keeps suffering people will keep searching for answers...

What I want to know now is who closed the 107mill short position last week then the next day put it back on? And does this have anything to do with Paul's 107mil hold with Macquarie bank? If anyone has info do tell please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.