IMU 3.64% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-13826

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I Believe you have brought up some interesting points and worthy of dicussion even if it is uncomfortable for some.

Looking for answers as to why Imugenes shareprice has performed so bad over the last year or so should not be viewed as down ramping rather welcomed as to educate and learn. after all isnt that what hotcoppers primary focus is all about.

I think that there are a multitude of reasons why the chart looks as it does and the PH events may or may not be part of it.

In any event an email to ASIC dosnt cost anything and their investigating powers on probability would far exceed anyone here on hotcopper.

That being said i note that Whatmighthaveben with his wisdom if i recall correctly has never touched on the subject and i say that with all due respect as he is truly an asset here on hotcopper.

The question put simply. What value to shareholders can be derived from when a key person in management. Ie director ect loans his or her shares out for another entity to possibly short them.

Please again i am not suggesting any wrong doing via anyone as i am not in a position to know however my point is ASIC are in a position to find out and that is their job not mine.

With all the last two years of fantasitic IMU announcements to rely on it does begger the question why can i buy IMU today at 9.5cents per share.

And before anyone bags me please dont forget shareholders looking for answers is not a new thing. Think about that please

As always anything i say should never be taken as advice and i cannot stress enough the importance to do your own reasearch as for the better part im just guessing and do sometimes get things wrong.

PS thankyou Eileendover for your honest conversations. I believe you have shown others its ok to be honest with ones investment choices without the need to run others down when things go bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $404.2K 7.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1199297 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 979397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.