IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-13852

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    ".............Why is PH being made out to be the devil for the existence of this loan? Have you guys considered the alternative?................."

Thank you Slick, well said though I fear you are singing into a stiff breeze. It is called an inconvenient truth. If (and yes it is still an if) there is a significant rerate I wonder how many of those who have called out PH would be prepared to stand and apologize or even just say thank you. I am not a fan boy but simple acknowledge he did not break into my piggy bank nor twist my arm to place my bet. when I get in and out and with which stock I choose is all on me.

While I am at it same goes all this garbage about management should be buying on market. If they did 2 minutes after a 1 pip price rise they would be accused of inside trading. A pip lower and it would be they are just pumping the stock. Suggest IMU management put enough info out to the market for even the newest mug punter to make up their own mind as to whether a bet should be placed.
    So endeth the sermon - have a nice day people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.