IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-13965

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19965

Preaching to the converted, by Watmighthavben

Hello, can anyone out there tell me how well CF33 and Vaxinia are really working?

Perhaps only now both viruses are being administered at close to if not their optimal biological dosage rates can the answer to this question be forthcoming.

I’ve written of this before though for the sake of boring long term followers I was thinking back to when I first heard of Imugene on the weekend. For a number of years my brother in law, an early investor in the stock, had been giving me a rundown on its development. “Filling me in” every two or three months as it were. He was giving me the background on their B cell program and Her Vaxx. He discussed the idea of stimulating the immune system in the fight against cancer. Okay so I was listening, but he was into heaps of stocks, including stem cell research company’s, miners and even a fund manager (having been one of those that stock didn’t really get the juices flowing). So to be honest, I was intrigued but not that interested. I’d been out of the markets for a decade by that stage and these medical stocks whilst innovative and promising upside, didn’t turn me on that much. But then after a few years of listening about this little biotech something changed. In short it was CF33. After he returned from meeting a character called Yuman Fong and learning of an oncolytic cancer that was successful in killing all manner of cancers, my ears began to prick up as he spoke. To put it mildly I could hardly sleep for a few nights. I just had to work out a way to buy as much of this stock as I could. Then when I watched a video on CF33 I was in hook, line and sinker.

Years later after a few COVID delays and hiccups it was time for CF33 to be administered to humans. The scary part was always going to be if it would be safe in humans. In the past these viruses were too toxic. A virus that infects, explodes and kills solid tumours, how could it be safe? I thought to myself. Again some sleepless nights arrived, but not from excitement. This time it was anticipation, laced with some good old fashioned nerves. But alas, 14 days after the first patient was dosed in the TNBC CF33 Trial there was no word from the City of Hope. 30 days after the first patient was dosed there was still no word. The patients were safe. Then months later we heard the first cohort was cleared. Little or no toxicity was evident. I knew then we were home and hosed. I had already visualised the results CF33 had produced pre clinically, and had full faith in Professor Fong, The City of Hope and the drugs credentials. Now it was just a matter of time before these results took effect in humans. Obviously having researched the oncolytic viruses I was even more elated when Vaxinia, the powerful, potent parental strain of CF33 was first dosed into “in human” patients, again believing it was simply a matter of time before the full extent of the viruses capabilities were borne out in real life.

Now years on from my first hearing of CF33 the word has arrived via LC the virus is working in solid tumours. Having met YF a few times myself I had surmised as much, but to hear the news out in public last week was all the more reassuring, if not exhilarating. For as noted by Saul Priceman during lunch in Sydney late last year the virus has the potential when combined with CD19 Car T combinations to mark, hunt and destroy any cancer. Now if you aren’t excited by that then to me your a bit short of a quid. This is truly mind blowing.

Hence my surprise at the markets reticence to fully embrace the news CF33 and Vaxinia are coming to the fore. It’s astounding from where I sit that IMU isn’t absolutely 100% skyrocketing through the roof. But then again what would I know. As outlined I haven’t given advice for years now and am not playing the markets 24/7 as I did back then. Though I still don’t buy it. Someone must be accumulating at the moment. Someone has worked hard to hold this stock back and in doing buy as much as they could at next to knick’s. Is it someone, or a consortium of someones? Are they US based with an eye on a potential Nasdaq listing, or locals? I vaguely recognise the saddle blanket of one of the main culprits, yet to “out them” in the local financial arena would be akin to handing over Ben Hall or Ned Kelly back in the day, or proffering the whereabouts of Bonny and Clyde to the Texas Rangers (if IMU were indeed listed on the Nasdaq). No speaking out of turn can see you brought down in regal fashion. Though the stock has been held back and then let go again before. Last time they let the reigns go and got behind it they pushed it hard. I have the feeling this time it may run a little harder. For this time there’s some wind behind the gallop, not to mention some solid ground under foot. That said I thought people would hop on board in June, with news YF was riding into town with a saddle bag full of results, as eluded to during his recent visit down under. But maybe I underestimated the lure of capitalising on tax losses and the belief many held that there was always time to “get in later” as it were.

Taking all things into consideration now YF has spoken on late night US TV of Vaxinia’s strength, and then backed it up with statements speaking to the drugs functionality in the existing MAST Trial with solid tumour participants, the news coming is surely looking good. LC may have not wished to steal his thunder, but as the heated air continues to expand, as the pressure drops, the air cools, and it contracts, the result could well be a shock wave, with a loud, booming burst of noise sent in every direction. Is thunder and lightning set to arrive in Hobart, if not before? Who knows? But I’m confident FOMO may well start to kick in for those sitting on the sidelines, waiting to hop on the train. Or should I say hop back on the train. Does it concern me either way? Well not really I guess, for if people have chosen to ignore YF, CF33 and Vaxinia for this long, maybe they don’t deserve a seat at the table. Maybe I’ll be there on my own. And that’s okay too. For if people have chosen to dismiss the scope and size of the solid tumour market, and Vaxinia’s ability to play a leading role in that space, then I suppose it all comes back to leading horses to water. And yes, as mentioned before, you can’t always make them drink. Or maybe they’re like I was all those years ago, before dreaming of CF33, intrigued but not that interested.

DYOR seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.