IMU 7.55% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Hi BenBeautifully expressed! IMO the opportunity here is...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    Hi Ben

Beautifully expressed! IMO the opportunity here is startling!

I'm astounded that the share price is 9 cents and the market cap is effectively 400 Million if you minus the cash. If CF33 works in humans even half as well as it does in mice then it has to be the new standard of care for the treatment of solid cancer tumors and it looks like it does.

If you or someone you loved were diagnosed with cancer and you had the choice of chemotherapy, radiation, surgery or a little dose in the arm of CF33 the choice is ridiculously obvious and it's way more affordable.

I'm wondering if the share price decline is not for accumulation but rather preparing us for a takeover. It's happened before and is standard operating procedure for the big players. As pointed out by other posters the shorters are in total control of the share price and have no fear of shorting it even at this price.

The ASX almost condones this behavior so if BP wanted to condition both shareholders and the BOD prior to or during buyout negotiations it would be like taking candy from a baby. We have plenty of cash in the bank so they can't starve us out but they can easily suppress the share price. We've had a consistent stream of strong positive announcements and each time there is a concerted effort to sell into them and cap the price.

This is the Holy Grail. This has a good chance of being a cure for cancer. The stakes are enormous. I personally believe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm astonished that we have the possibility of owning shares in a company that could be the new standard of care for cancer treatment.

Absolutely something doesn't add up with the current share price but once the data confirms what we believe to be true then this is set to explode!

IMO DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.