IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Personally I don't think there's anybody trying to keep the...

1. 11,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1687
    Personally I don't think there's anybody trying to keep the share price down.

The speccie end of the market is just a bit rubbish at the moment.

cf33 could well be "the" cure for cancer, so why isn't the market buying it? I don't think it's seeing it.

It'll probably be one of those stocks where suddenly everybody knows about it and lots will be wondering how did they miss it.

But like I said, the market isn't seeing it. The chart is terrible (probably). And the current speccie market is rubbish.

As an example, a conservative valuation came out for pwn a few weeks ago of 8c to 60c. The sp rose from 1c to 1.2c - but then a day or two later it was back down again.

People seem to be happy taking 10% profits when it comes available. They don't care that they are selling $2 coins for 11c - because they bought them at 10c and are up 10%.

But eventually if you have got the goods the value comes through. Probably one day (and perhaps not too far away) we will all be remembering these sub $1 days. And probably asking why didn't we fill our boots more.

I'm looking forward to seeing if cf33 really is as good as I think it is.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.