IMU 0.98% 5.2¢ imugene limited

OVER RECENT MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN FOCUSSING ON THE CLINICAL...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20382

OVER RECENT MONTHS WE HAVE BEEN FOCUSSING ON THE CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT OF VAXINIA.

Tassie will come and go, the Sydney and Melb roadshows will come and go. We will have some hints and a nice preso in Tassie.

Thank you for your considered post. That said I'm not so sure I agree with your aforementioned analogy. In normal circumstances your points 1,2,3 and 4 would ring true. But there is a sense of urgency surrounding the current Oncolytic Virus Trials with a concerted effort from everyone involved to move in haste to expedite a rapid conclusion for much needed patients. Hence Imugene's statement in their recent newsletter, "We have been focussing on clinical data" (see above). When Yuman spoke in Sydney in March he was speaking of OV trial results from late 2022/early 2023, with biopsies already in play. Those results would well and truly be in. Yes they require independent verification, and ultimately publication, which does take time. Though as those who have witnessed his confidence on recent visits are aware, Yuman tells it how it is. He reiterated in Sydney he believed Vaxinia was close to if not having arrived at its optimal biological dose rate in the current MAST Trial. When quizzed on the increased number of solid tumour indications being administered he was quick to outline his expectations that enough data could be collated from the trial to suggest VAXINIA could potentially combat a vast array of solid tumour indications.

Team Imugene have had the Hobart date gazetted in their calendar for some time and with biopsies and biomarkers front and centre in the Professors mind, IMO news is sure to be forthcoming. Is it going to be in the form of a publication? I doubt it. An announcement? How could I possibly know. But we are deep enough into these two OV Trials to ensure data is going to be discussed in late July? Absolutely. We have already viewed images of necrosis from the TNBC Cf33 trial, running for the best part of two years now. Keep in mind the presence of nHIS imaging unveils the level of secrecy surrounding many clinical trials. In short images don't lie, they actually tell a story. What and how much of the story is relayed by the Professor and Leslie in July is yet to be revealed, but rest assured many more pieces of the puzzle shall play out in the ensuing month. In fact I believe that by the end of this calendar year, not 9 or 12 months away, shareholders shall be much clearer as to the path Imugene is taking us on with respect to CF33, Vaxinia, the FDA and beyond. These trials are being closely followed by not only the City of Hope and Imugene, but medical researchers, pharmaceutical companies and oncologists the world over. CF33 is by no means a new drug. It has been in the making for a considerable time now, and in discussion for almost as long. Google "CF33 clinical trial near me" and you come up with over 78,000 hits. Sooner or later news of patients in the trials is going to either leak into the public, or be revealed by anxious oncologists, relatives, hospital or lab attendants. Hence the need for Imugene to stay ahead of the curve, as opposed to behind it.

All of which leads me to pose one final question pertaining to the bio shares event. What is Monil Shah going to divulge as a guest speaker for Imugene?

Thanks to @bavarian1975@W1lson@Anydaynow and all the recent contributors for keeping the credibility on this thread intact. I'm enjoying it..
    In between the State of Origin, The Ashes, Wimbledon and much much more July is shaping up to be a classic..Maybe we'll be able to afford a trip to Hobart. Let's wait and see..

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 05/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $383.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $564.1K 11.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 5540366 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 5971158 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.