IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Thank you for your response to my post. You are correct, many...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20382
    Thank you for your response to my post.

You are correct, many biotech company's are going to fail on the Nasdaq unless they have a strong value proposition. but with respect comparing Celularity to Imugene is like comparing apples with bricks, not even oranges. Stocks such as Replimune and other oncolytic viral therapy company's such as Imugene are highly sought after in a market searching for breakthrough medication in the field of oncology. Remember Imugene's vaccines are not only safe, but incredibly cost effective as well.

If you delve a little deeper into Nasdaq valuations for immunotherapy company's who IMO are inferior to Imugene, you may take time to reconsider your opinion. Imugene's product pipeline stacks up against big Pharma juggernauts, and the best place to unleash them is in front of a captive, educated and well heeled audience. It's all about the size of the market segment the Nasdaq stock can attain future revenue from, and Imugene 's immunotherapies lend themselves to just about all cancer indications, not a select few, as is so often the case.

Best of luck on or off the Nasdaq WMHB

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $569.8K 11.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 5001927 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 5998796 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.