IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Yep I get what you're saying and partly agree that they (BP) are...

1. 1,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Yep I get what you're saying and partly agree that they (BP) are geared to put profit above humanity even when (not if) they themselves or their families might need treatment. However, I still have to come back to the point I was making in my previous post, the entities that make up BP would all have to think and act the same way for suppression to work, We know it doesn't work like that, we know the one who moves first gets to decide either to shelf the IP to protect exiting revenue streams or use the IP to add new or replace revenue streams or die and of course there is helping humanity as a by-product. A bit like ICE v EV. The development of EVs have been suppressed for decades possibly by "Big Oil" until Tesla came along and now the race is on or die.

IMU have consistently posted positive announcements. If nothing else, we have not harmed anyone directly and given we are dealing with the sickest and weakest cancer cohort, that's got to be a big plus. Lab results have shown this IP works in lab rats and there are early indications it's doing the same in humans, We're just waiting for confirmation. IMU have to get this to a stage where shelving is not an option. It's jump on board or miss out

We know there's a lot happening in this space. I think the writing is on the wall, immunotherapy is the logical way to go. Chemo is to cancer what interest rates is to inflation. It may work but it causes it's own devastation.

So it brings me back to my question as to why is the SP so depressed? I just don't buy into BP theory. Shorters maybe, they are causing havoc across the market but a good announcement can blow them out of the water.

So we need a good announcement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $420.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $793.1K 13.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 464610 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 930354 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.